Planning for Teaching
6d i).Why are the following important when making a scheme of work?
- Provides content and topics and sub-topics
- Gives specific objectives to be attained in teaching each sub-topic
- Gives a suggestion on resources to be used in teaching
- Gives time frame of how many lessons each topic will take
- Specifies which topics will be covered in the 1st , 2nd and 3rd
- Suggests mode of assessment procedures
B. school time-table
- .Provides the numbers of lessons each subject will be taught in a week
- Gives the specific time when the lesson will be taught
- Identifies which subject, class, form, and the stream will be taught by which teacher.
- Gives an overall view of the time the classes start ,time for the break ,lunch and of the games after the lessons have ended.