3 a viii). State the considerations that ought to be put in place in the organization of group work
Organization of group work
It is important for group work to be organized properly. This organizational process can be considered at three levels: before, during and after the group work. Before group work; one should ensure that:
- There are required resources for discussion.
- The work to be discussed is written on the chalkboard or on pieces of paper. It must be clear to the learners if the discussion has to be productive.
- Groups are formed using one of the techniques of grouping already discussed.
- Learners move in groups and identify a chairperson/secretary
- Specific time is given for discussion e.g. 7-10 minutes