3a viii).Analyze the procedure for brainstorming.
Procedure to follow:
In brainstorming, this procedure could be allowed:
- The teacher introduces a topic or a problem/question to the class.
- S/he asks members of the class/group for their ideas, solutions or comments on the issue.
- The class/group responds with whatever comes to the mind.
- All responses whether wrong or correct are. accepted and recorded on the chalkboard on a piece of paper for reference.
- No comments are allowed until all group/class members have expressed every idea that they can think of.
The teacher allows the class/group on how a brainstorming session can be handed. However, the teacher is free to make modification to suit the objectives of the lesson