5 x).Analyze the stages of lesson development and conclusion in the delivery of content
It is also referred to as the body of the lesson, the presentation or delivery stage of the lesson, it is expected to describe the content and sequence in which the information will be delivered. Specifically, it should: explain what the teacher wants to teach and spell out the limit of the expected responses.
At this stage, the teacher should be aware of:
- What principle points to consider.
- What key questions to use.
- What sequence to follow.
- What conclusion the delivery or discussion should focus on.
This is the Founding off of the lesson by the teacher. It takes different forms like:
- Summarizing the main points highlighted during the lesson either orally or by use of the chalkboard.
- Asking questions on the topic covered.
Giving assignment as a follow up of the lesson just taught