3 g i).Describe how to organize for slides.
How to organize for slides
- Decide on the topic to prepare slides on.
- Write down the teaching points you want to get across to the learners.
- Make a list of pictures you will like to take.
- Photograph the scenes you have decided on.
- Send the film for processing; it will come back to you as a set of slides.
- Arrange the slides in the order in which you plan to show them.
- Project them for a friend to evaluate them.
- After projection discuss with your friend the effectiveness of the pictures and make any necessary adjustments e.g. re-arranging the order of the slides.
- After re-arranging, number them in order in which they will be shown.
- Pick them in the order you have arranged them.
- Project them when required.
- If necessary give comments on each slide as it is projected. In this case, commentary roles should be prepared in advance as this makes the teacher’s work easier.