2f vii). Analyze the importance of educational visits.
Importance of educational visits
- There are important in the teaching and learning of history because:
- They supplement and enrich curriculum experiences,
- They provide hands-on experiences to learners when they come in contact with people, places and things around them, thus developing a sense of reality.
- They arouse curiosity among the learners motivating them to learn.
- They break classroom monotony,
- They provide information not readily available in books.
- Learners develop the skills of collecting and analyzing data,