3c iv). Explain how a teacher can effectively use a chart for maximum effect?
How do you use it?
In using the chart the following should be done;
- Give a provision for hanging or pinning the chart at a strategic place in the classroom. Do not use learners to hold it unless it cannot be helped.
- Use proper materials for displaying the chart without damaging it, e.g. cello tape, a string for hanging pins and staples.
- Display it when you are ready to use it, i.e. It should be introduced at the right time.
- At times prepare questions that could be answered using the chart.
- Use a pointer to point out specific features in the chart.
- Make maximum use of the chart during the lesson.
- Once the class is through with the chart, it should be removed.
- Store and preserve it for future use