2 g i). Examine what a teacher ought to do in the follow up after the visits?
Follow-up after the visit
For the teacher to assess the success and benefits of the trip, one should:
- take about one or two lessons after the visit to consolidate the findings.
- give time to group leaders to present their reports.
- write major points on the chalkboard for the benefits of the whole class.
- mark and file written reports in a class file for future reference.
- give students an assignment based on the visit, e.g. a project.
- correct any errors made by the guides or agents during .the visit.
- write a brief evaluation of the trip for future reference