3b viii).Examine the situations which call for the use of a Chalkboard.
Situations which call for the use of the chalkboard
The chalkboard could be used for:
- Writing the summary or review or main points of the lesson,
- Writing and clarifying new words, forms and concepts. ,
- Drawing sketches, maps, diagrams, illustrations and simple time charts.
- Demonstrating and exploring aspects of the lesson,
- Presenting of the learner’s work, e.g. during a discussion £ project work,
- Giving short written exercises