6a v). State the limitations of using the radio in the teaching of Religious Education
The use of the radio in communication of R.E has the following limitations:
(1) There are certain good programmes of general nature which do not fit in the school hours, thus making it difficult for the teacher and the learners to make effective use of them.
(2) The listener (learner) is forced to accept the information at the speed it is transmitted.
(3) The use of the radio is one-way communication, it provides no feedback.
(4) There is the danger of the radio lessons substituting the teacher.
(5) Some students may see the radio as a mere source of entertainment and thus get little from it.